Loren jumps Rocky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing these priceless moments between a delightful boy and his patient horse during their learning experience. The video clips sure made me smile.

Takes a while to load yes, but on my goodness it is well worth the wait. That mare is worth her weight in gold! That boy is a sweet as sugar. Thanks for sharing and giving me a smile, no a chuckle and a warm glow. Now what is this mare and boy's names?

Dimimore said:
Takes a while to load yes, but on my goodness it is well worth the wait.  That mare is worth her weight in gold!  That boy is a sweet as sugar.  Thanks for sharing and giving me a smile, no a chuckle and a warm glow.  Now what is this mare and boy's names?
467527[/snapback]

Thanks! The mare is a gelding (Sorry I didn't mention that) He is a rescue we have had since July 4th. His name is Rocky Rocket. My son's name is Loren.

He is 2 1/2.

I love it! I cant wait for my little girl to start that with my four legged babies.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

I think the personality of the horse has a lot to do with how they are with kids. We just got lucky with Rocky. We know nothing about his breeding or past life. We do know he came from an auction in SD and is 7 years old.

Oh. My God. That is PRICELESS.
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
Your little horse is not only adorable but clearly worth his weight in gold, and that little boy is a treasure in his own right.

Thanks also for pointing me to somewhere I can upload video clips!

Leia

That made my whole day how cute was that? Future showman there I think. Nothing stopping him from getting the job done lol
aktion033.gif

Rocky has done a wonderful job of training Loren to jump! lol Now if he can only teach Loren not to get knitted and pearled into the lead rope! I made all my co-workers come over and look and we all got the giggles. If it is going this well with the horse training the boy, imagine how good it is going to get when the boy starts training the horse. Watch out, I started with only one horse too....now I have over 20 of the little dolls! Enjoy! You have a perfect example of what it is all about. Linda

pepperhill said:
Rocky has done a wonderful job of training Loren to jump!  lol  Now if he can only teach Loren not to get knitted and pearled into the lead rope!  I made all my co-workers come over and look and we all got the giggles.  If it is going this well with the horse training the boy, imagine how good it is going to get when the boy starts training the horse.  Watch out, I started with only one horse too....now I have over 20 of the little dolls!  Enjoy!  You have a perfect example of what it is all about.  Linda
467611[/snapback]

I am so glad you showed the video off! I think Loren is the world's cutest little boy, but I am his mother. Rocky is a good boy too. I have 4 big horses, but I would love to get more minis. I think I like the "Need good home" kind best. I think they like being loved when for what ever reason they were neglected before.

I feel like I'm looking at the emperor who wore no clothes! I can't see anything. I have waited and waited. Not fair!

Fran

I am laughing sooooo hard!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That is just the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

LOL I got to see them.
aktion033.gif
Your son is absolutely adorable! And such a well behaved mini buddy for him. You are a very lucky momma!

Fran

Oh My goodness...that has made my evening...truly...the most heartwarming thing to watch...so cute
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

lisa

Latest posts

Back