Lordy, Lordy!!!! Look what we found

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorrie & Frank

Reaction score
This is MarJacs Impressive Gizmo - Before his clip:

DSC00341.JPG

DSC00340.JPG

And TaDaTaDaaaa After! (All but fuzzy legs - clipper said one of them would have to be sedated!)

DSC00402.JPG

DSC00387.JPG

He looks so much like Yoga Light Vant Huttenest! I had the privilege of seeing Yogi a few times and he was by far the smallest most perfect horse I have ever seen! Gizmo is a Yogi grandson but he is a spitting image! Yoga took two - count em two AMHA Natl. Sr. Stallion 28" and under - Gizmo will do him proud! Congratulations Margie and Jack on how this little guy has developed! We'd have never known if we hadn't put him through wash, show sheen and clip cycle!
default_wub.png
: :488:

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing what's under all that hair! Handsome boy! :aktion033:

WOW....is right! What a transformation! Isn't it fun to unwrap our little fuzzy-wuzzies in the spring to see what's under all that HAIR!
default_yes.gif
:

Cool! Just like CHRISTMAS in SPRING! :bgrin

MA

Christmas in Spring is right - like little packages! We groomed the senior mares and began clipping the little guys and stuffed 4 feed bags full of hair!

He looks fabulous
default_yes.gif
: I have a yearling the same color ,can't wait to clip him, still a little chilly here. That color isn't all that common. Thats him as a foal in my avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very pretty.

Marjac's herd is so nice.

Margie put so much into her breeding program and her efforts surely paid off.

She has many stunning horse for sale.

If anyone here isn't aware, Marjac is liquidating due to illness so if you are looking,

please consider a Marjac horse.

You sure did find a very hansome boy under all that fuzz. I can't wait until it is warm enough to clip here.

Latest posts

Back