Lookup or Info Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saber

Reaction score
Wondering if someone could lookup some info for me.Friends recently purchased a 28" black stallion at a sale.They were told he came from Alberta and does have papers which have been misplaced.His name is Raisin' Cane.I'm not sure if this is spelled correctly or not . If anyone can find any info it would be greatly appreciated by his new owners. Thanks

I can't find anything off that name in either AMHA or AMHR. If you could get the full name it would help.

Saber said:
Wondering if someone could lookup some info for me.Friends recently purchased a 28" black stallion at a sale.They were told he came from Alberta and does have papers which have been misplaced.His name is Raisin' Cane.I'm not sure if this is spelled correctly or not . If anyone can find any info it would be greatly appreciated by his new owners. Thanks
423312[/snapback]

No horse listed on the AMHA stud book by that name. Is it possible that he has a prefix in front of the name?

Back