Looking to find Horse Management Software Thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy'sMom

Reaction score
I know I found a thread on this awhile back. I wasn't smart enough to copy the links or anything then, and now I can't find it. I must be putting the wrong search words in this time.

I am looking for the thread where someone asked what horse management software everyone uses. I only have 4 minis, but I am sooooo tired of keeping track of everything in writing. I want to keep it on my computer or online somewhere. I just want to see the thread to see what is out there.

If someone remembers the thread I am talking about and can post a link to it, I would really appreciate it! I am quite computer illiterate tonight for some reason!

bump....I'd post this request on the mini horse section too, so more will see it. I don't recall the thread, especially if it was on the horse part of the forum, I don't go there anymore since I'm horseless. Good luck, hope you find it.

I believe someone posted this link a few months ago back in the winter...i use to use it but i think its much more user friendly if you have 1...2...3..4 horses.

Rendaivu --

http://www.rendaivu.com/index.php

Its also free
default_smile.png

Awesome! That gets me going in the right direction. I will check both of these out. The free one is the one I was actually looking for! I remembered that there was one on the thread I was looking for, but I couldn't remember the name of it! Thanks for the links!

I use the one at the bottom under my signature. I love it. I have help update it for rescue horses as well as home horses. I think its great.

Latest posts

Back