Looking for

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Ok, I have been looking for a second donkey for my aunt.

We currently have a pocket pet yearling jenny that follows you everywhere and you litterly have to push her out of your way at times.

We are looking for a another jenny. Doenst need to be registured, it will not be used for breeding. We do prefer it to be friendly, halter broke and gray in color.

We do alot of live nativity stuff at christmas time and that is what she would be used for.

She must also be located in or around WI. Anybody know of or have anything that fits this descrpition?

Bummer Ashley, I have one that would fit perfectly for what you are looking for except 2 minor issues.......

HE is a gelding and in New Mexico. Some people here are getting rid of all their donks. They have 1 mini gelding that is a pretty soft gray, I believe he is trained to drive too. VERY friendly.

They also have 2 standard jennys left to find homes for, 1 gray, 1 spotted, both very loving and friendly. The older is broke to ride but will NOT drive. I'm getting the 20 yr old gelding.

Latest posts

Back