Looking for update on Coco

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoveCoco has not been on.. I think every thing is ok
yes.gif
unsure.gif
I hope she is on & reads this

lol our power has been out since around 1pm. We had a stormnd just got it back about an hour ago. I would have updated the old thread but i forgot about it. Sorry about that.
rolleyes.gif

Coco has been doing fine. Vet stopped by the other night agian like he said he would for a check-up and he said that we dont really need to worry about colic setting in now. He said that coco just majorly overloaded on corn, but wasnt enouph to founder. Coco is fine and back to his playful happy-go-lucky self. He's playing, jumping, kicking ...being himself agian. His stomach is allot smaller now and back to its old size. Coco is fine.

...me on the other hand .....
sad.gif
. I check him 3times as much as i did before when he is out in the pasture because my nerves cant take this agian. lol Im just glad Coco is back to his old self ..thank god.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news!

I have to say that it was the actions of you getting a vet out there that allowed him to be ok. He ate enough corn to cause serious harm and founder if he wasn't treated, but getting that corn out of his system as fast as possible and keeping him comfortable was the most important thing and the vet giving meds and instruction on how to do this was good indeed. If you had waited, I would almost bet that the outcome would not have been as good and you would still be treating him for symptoms of the overload.

Oh don't worry. Your nerves will settle down in time and you will get back to the normal routine of checking on him. I do the same when I have an ill horse. It takes a couple of weeks before I get back to the normal routine.

So when do we get to see a picture of Coco? Or did I miss it?

I have at least a billion on my Digital Camera. I just need the line that connects from the Camera to the Computer to upload them (had it ..but lost it when we moved). I'm going to get to Wal-Mart asap to get one but im working tommarow and i will find out when i dont work and get a Cameria. I will get some pics of Co' cleaned up really well and post them. Probaly within the next week.

LoveCoco said:
I have at least a billion on my Digital Camera.  I just need the line that connects from the Camera to the Computer to upload them (had it ..but lost it when we moved).  I'm going to get to Wal-Mart asap to get one but im working tommarow and i will find out when i dont work and get a Cameria.  I will get some pics of Co' cleaned up really well and post them.  Probaly within the next week.
433142[/snapback]

great! can't wait!

Latest posts

Back