Looking for the owners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbiesshelties

Reaction score
Hello,

I hope it is alright to ask. Could someone tell me who owns Arabian Little Dude?

I just think he is so gorgeous.

Debbie

Last edited by a moderator:
I admire him as well.

I think Meadowridge Farm used to? Not sure if she still does or not.

If you mean Lindales Arabian Little Dude I checked the AMHA studbook online and it says he's owned by

"THE LITTLE DUDE SYNDICATE CANDICE LEWIS/AGENT" But the last foals registered to him were in 2004. Says he was born in 1984... is that the same one you're asking about?

If you mean Lindales Arabian Little Dude I checked the AMHA studbook online and it says he's owned by

"THE LITTLE DUDE SYNDICATE CANDICE LEWIS/AGENT" But the last foals registered to him were in 2004. Says he was born in 1984... is that the same one you're asking about?
Yes, I am sure that is him. Maybe he has passed away. Thank you for the info.

My gelding born 2002 was Filipowicz Ima Sea Horse his sire: was Lindales Arabian Little Dude.

Talk to Fran or Walt Filipowicz they would know?

I am still co-owner of Dude. However I have not seen Dude for a few years, the woman I co-owned Dude with (agent) divorced and moved out of the state taking Dude with her! Dude is a beautiful horse, and the stalllion and mare I own out of him are just as nice. He does throw his quality. Thank you to Mark, for bringing a few things to my attention!! Also, Mary..wanted to mention that when Fran and Walt bought there colt, it was right before we purchased him, Ann of Seahorse Farms owned him at the time, and is also who we bought Dude from. I have pic of your colt on a video when he was first born. Isnt that the colt you lost to Quest? Corinne

He is a beautiful stallion that does throw gorgeous babies. Our colt by Dude is a beautiful little boy that will be with us for a very long time.

Mark

I think that's the same horse up here over the mountain from me.

He was quite alive in Georgetown living with a lady named Candy.

I am still co-owner of Dude. However I have not seen Dude for a few years, the woman I co-owned Dude with (agent) divorced and moved out of the state taking Dude with her! Dude is a beautiful horse, and the stalllion and mare I own out of him are just as nice. He does throw his quality. Thank you to Mark, for bringing a few things to my attention!! Also, Mary..wanted to mention that when Fran and Walt bought there colt, it was right before we purchased him, Ann of Seahorse Farms owned him at the time, and is also who we bought Dude from. I have pic of your colt on a video when he was first born. Isnt that the colt you lost to Quest? Corinne
Yes Corrine, that Quest is a heart ache, he was just the BEST

Oh I would love to see the video?

Latest posts

Back