Looking for someone who was at R National's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinisOutWest

Reaction score
I am looking for a blond hair lady who was in Barn C, in the first or second row of stalls, over on the racetrack stall side of Barn C. Opposite side of the shavings office, looking up by the main covered isle, up towards the vendor /office building. She had a stained wooden Jerald cart for sale, she parked it on the end of the stall row. Might have been from Texas or just out west somewhere. Ugh, I know this is a long shot, but everyone on this board knows everybody. I can see her face plain as day, but for my life I cannot remember her name. I am pretty sure she had client horses there. So I do not think she is an Amatuer. Thanks for any help you may give me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could it have been Sanny here on the forum?? Mary Sansever.

I was not at Nationals last year But Mary & Bob & kids were in that area the year before -- stalled beside us, They are a lovely family & won many ,many ribbons,.

I love to watch them working & playing & showing together-- sure shows what family fun is all about.

Perhaps Mary will see this & respond - I do not know if they have a wooden wheel cart -- but she has blond hair. Hope this helps LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

It wasn't Sanny. She was in the E barn with us
default_smile.png
As we all said in barn E. We were out in Egypt
default_smile.png

But it was nice and quiet
default_smile.png
Just a LONG run
default_wink.png

I didn't relise you were in barn E too kitty..LOL it's funny all the people you see at nationals and dont' even relise who's who or that you were stalled right next to them! lol we had the Sanseveres gelding that Bonnie sent out to them . Other than for the LOOONG walk I actually like Barn E. It's cool..the breeze blows through there really nicely and it is quiet.

yeah, I know it wasn't Mary. Seems like everyone was in Barn E or what I call Barn EXILE >>>>>>>>>> I am still beating my brains in trying to figure out who this mystery lady is. ugh thanks for any guesses you might have

Ha - I hadn't heard about the "EGYPT " barn before-- Like I said it was the year before & we & Mary were in the exact spot you described so thought it was worth a try incase they had the same stalls.

oh well, it got your past bumped back up again. Most people with clients are pretty well known though -- can't think of many blonde ones though..

SORRY -- hope someone has a better guess.

Try Serendipity Farm. I 'think' they were in that corner.

Pam

Thanks again. I looked up Serendipity Farm, nope. DARN IT... I am about to put up a REWARD to find this mystery lady. Maybe her ears are ringing and she'll read the Forum. Ha Ha

Was it maybe the McKeiths (owns Michigans Sharp as a tack). She's blond..not sure exactly where they were located... ???

Hey girl! How are you? Check with Leonard - maybe he still has the stall chart :) and you can describe to him where she was located!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Which barn is barn C??? :DOH! Is that the one that is across from the vendors area where Bill Eperthener and Claybury farm was or the one that was off by itself (like where Lee Crutchfield and Eddie McCarthy was? Maybe I can think of someone in that area and they will know :)

We'll get it figured out!
default_laugh.png

Natalie

I am pretty sure that Ann Linze was in barn C. She has short blond hair and is not an amateur. She had some horses last year that she had sold and was showing for the new owners I think. I don't think she had a cart for sale though, but maybe someone in the group at her stalls did. I can pm you her email if you want and you can ask her.

Angie

Back