looking for property in N.carolina

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Barbie, I'll be heading up to Tam's too I think but if not, then you guys get yourselves over here!

Barbie, I missed seeing you at the Fletcher show. We'll have to get together once ya'll get moved and settled.
default_smile.png
We'll have a TN/SC/NC get together. where I have no idea, but we'll figure it out.

Karen

OMG, Dixie Stampede at Pigeon Forge, TN. How much fun that would be to have a bunch of miniature horse people stomping the floor. And I love Pigeon Forge too.

Pigeon Forge is awesome, I haven't been there since 2000. Thats an awesome Idea. From what I hear though they don't do a "horse" show around Christmas time though.

Karen

Marty-

We'll get to TN on Monday, August 4th and will be heading back home that Friday. Come on up to Tam's - would love to meet you - always fun to meet mini people.

Definitely we'll all have to have a get together when we get moved up there. I've never been to Pigeon Forge.

Barbie

default_aktion033.gif
Pigon Forge is that a dance or building? Every place sounds great. We are not well to do in the money area. You all sound like fun people to hang with. I think every state should have a mini horse arama. hehehehe. Well i can't wait till thes fall to go and visit NC or SC or even maybe TN. Thanks ya'all.

Judy

East Tennessee is where we are planning on spending the rest of our lives! We LOVE it there!! If you want to do some research on areas, the place to do it on the internet is: www.city-data.com One amazing place!!

Joyce, who will be freezing in New Hampshire before she knows it.
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back