Quantcast

Looking for Open Miniature Horse Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
I am looking for any mini horse shows going on in the southwestern states. Preferably Arizona. My mini needs experience and any shows will do. I haven't had much luck yet.
Even county and state fairs will do! Let me know if you know of one! Thanks!

minimule

Reaction score
Lindsey we have our state fair in Sept. It is mid week so I don't know if you can come and it is only 1 day. The date is Sept. 21. Let me know if you can come and I'll send you the website.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
What about the Touch of Class that's held up in Scottsdale, I think?
We haven't attended it yet, but are thinking about it next spring.

Dawn

minimule

Reaction score
Touch of Class is a great show. It is a BIG show though. Some smaller shows might be good to get used to the idea of showing.

There used to be an AMHR show in Flagstaff but I don't think they do that one anymore.

If you could even find some open shows that would allow you to take him there, just to get him used to the idea of being in an arena with other horses, learning to behave.......

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
What about the Touch of Class that's head in Phoenix in the spring? We haven't gone to it yet, but are thinking of maybe attending in March or whenever it will be held next.

Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Man, that's the second second post I've made today. Is anyone else finding the forum a little glitchy today? Or maybe it's just my puter.

Dawn

^T-bird89^

Reaction score
shawna- i don't think i'll be able to make a show in mid week. I'll have school. Az's state fair is in october....i'll have to check it out.

Dawn- i want to go to the touch of class show sometime, but it is in march I believe...

Latest posts