Looking for name of harness seller

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longhorngal

Reaction score
I came across a website I think through here before and they looked like they had nice harnesses. A harness is top on my Christmas wish list and I need to send a link to my husband
default_wink.png
. I think it was "Star" something and I think they were amish made.

Thanks for any help!

Perhaps "Star Lake TacK" they have amish made harnesses and I have been to the fellow's harness shop also which is about a hour and a half from my house, all being well made and all hand made. Hope this helps.

default_smile.png

Center Square Harness Shop

Samuel Esh

246 Forest Hill Road

Leola, PA 17540

(717) 656-3381

This is where I got my harness, he will custom make for you, this is an amish shop, no website, no middleman so the price is excellent. Does alot of work for Regency miniatures. everything included, britching, reins, bridle, etc. My Christmas present to myself this year.

Best wishes.

Ozark Mountain Minitack.com has some really nice leather harness made by the Amish - we have several of them.

minitack.com

I also like ozark's harness choices, but the center square harness shopis also nice. Quite a site if you are ever able to visit it in person, tons of harnesses and harnes parts amongst its walls.

Center square harness has a new more plyable black harness leather that is more like the russett in feel, I am trying that for my new harness. Hope to have it for Christmas. The quality of his harnesses was impressive and for a custom harness I couldn't beat the price, I got the whole harness for the price of a bridal I was looking at from a catalog. This summer I was given a Smucker pony harness in black with patent leather and brass fittings, it was rather fancy for a starter harness but it really didn't fit right on my boys so I hope to sell the pony harness, it is pretty much brand new. Mr Esh says he will remake or exchange any part of my new harness that does not fit or perform correctly, not too far from us either, I loved the shop, quite the enjoyable experience so far if you are willing to wait for them to make your harness. best wishes on your search, I am a driving newbie and learning along the way.
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a link to a farm site some time ago that had sold show carts and he had some harnesses that were real nice. I can't find that link now and can't remember the name of the farm. I went through a couple of computers until I got my new one and I don't know which computer it was on.

Latest posts

Back