Looking for Mini's in Va?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any miniature horse breeders in va? Or do I have to look out of state? I am interested in buying 1 or 2 of them starting next month. My goal is to start doing therapy with them. I have started volunteering at a farm with therapy minis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check the small horse connect link above, it should link you to a list of miniature horse farms, and I think it's by state.

Dona and Buster Gough are in Amelia,VA near Richmond I think and have vanity Grove Farms. the know lots of Mini people.They may have a web site.

I live I Va and bought mine from a breeder only 15 mins away. I got them both as weanlings 3 yrs ago!! Let me know if you are still looking:)

Dona and Buster Gough are in Amelia,VA near Richmond I think and have vanity Grove Farms. the know lots of Mini people.They may have a web site.
i will try and find the website

I live I Va and bought mine from a breeder only 15 mins away. I got them both as weanlings 3 yrs ago!! Let me know if you are still looking:)
I am still looking

Check the small horse connect link above, it should link you to a list of miniature horse farms, and I think it's by state.
I did and some don't have links to the website

Thanks

I don't know where you are in Va., but I'm in Southern Maryland not far from the Nice brige that crosses the POtomac River. I have almost all of mine for sale since we can't breed or show anymore. I'm listed in the directory on here or you can pm me.

Have you tried any of the horse rescues in your area, they might have some available.

I sent you a PM.

I forgot to tell you about Standing Ovation Miniatures in Concord (near Lynchburg).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back