Looking for mare: Cedar Creeks Fantasy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabtree Farm

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would know the whereabouts of a mare known as Cedar Creeks Fantasy. She is a AHMA registered horse, but AMHA does not have the most current owner on file. I know this mare was owned by Sweetwater Farms and Mary Penland saids that she was sold to someone in Texas, but the sales records are unavailable. Does anyone have any information on her. I am urgent to find to her obtain a DNA sample. She was grandfathered in AMHA due to her age.

I have a pony that I want to register NSPR, but require a DNA sample. He was hardshipped from AMHA, and with no parent DNA on file for older parents, I am stuck. Any thoughts?????

I was wondering if anyone would know the whereabouts of a mare known as Cedar Creeks Fantasy. She is a AHMA registered horse, but AMHA does not have the most current owner on file. I know this mare was owned by Sweetwater Farms and Mary Penland saids that she was sold to someone in Texas, but the sales records are unavailable. Does anyone have any information on her. I am urgent to find to her obtain a DNA sample. She was grandfathered in AMHA due to her age.
I have a pony that I want to register NSPR, but require a DNA sample. He was hardshipped from AMHA, and with no parent DNA on file for older parents, I am stuck. Any thoughts?????

Correction Cedar Brooks Fantasy. I keep getting it mixed up with my old boarding facility. - Tina

Latest posts

Back