Looking for info on Éowyns pedigree?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil Eowyn

Reaction score
Hello,

My miniature isn't registered (yet, hopefully I can in the future), but I have her papers to be registered. Her dams name is 'H' JR Black Beauty Sioux (black), and her sires name is Amish Country Dylon (black and white). I typed their names on the google but I couldn't find any info/pedigrees on them. I'd like to know Éowyns bloodlines. Is there a website where I can type in her parents' registration #'s or something? (Both parents are registered AMHA)

Thanks!

You will need to know if they are AMHA or AMHR- someone will be able to look them up for you I am sure.

I just tried looking them up in the AMHA studbook and could not find either one. There are a lot of Amish Country _____ horses, but no Dylon. For the dam, I tried looking under H and also under JR with no luck. Sorry.

Neither parent is registered in the AMHA that I can find. However, both are registered in AMHR. Both their pedigrees go back to horses in the AMHA, but this is what is showing in the AMHR for both of them. If you click on them, they will enlarge.

attachicon.gif
'H' JR BLACK BEAUTY SIOUX.jpg
attachicon.gif
AMISH COUNTRYS DYLAN.jpg

~~Diane at Castle Rock
How did you find this? Is there a link?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back