• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for basic cones course designs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pritanio

Reaction score
Greetings,
The nice weather is finally upon us. After a bit of a free style drive today my barn owner suggested we set up a basic cones course to try. I'm looking for easy to read diagrams and measurements. The facility has a large field and a large indoor ring. Thanks for any help.

Susan & Missy

I usually just walk like I am driving and set up cones as I go then drive it and adjust it. I also have a few course diagrams but these two are the only ones with any measurements.

Attachments

• 20210502_073658.jpg
    20210502_073658.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20210502_073717.jpg
    20210502_073717.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 15
Greetings,
The nice weather is finally upon us. After a bit of a free style drive today my barn owner suggested we set up a basic cones course to try. I'm looking for easy to read diagrams and measurements. The facility has a large field and a large indoor ring. Thanks for any help.

Susan & Missy
FYI- These courses have the cones set at 6'6" wide which is like a freeway for minis! These are for all size driving horses. If you are only driving minis you could set them closer together.

Latest posts

Back