Looking for a small Georgia farm for sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might want to post this on the SALEBOARD

Land is not cheap in that area -- good luck finding what you want/need -- its a beautiful area!

I used to live around there -- now live in KY.

JJay

That's a pretty costly area of Georga but there's always a deal out there someplace to be had.

Try this:

www.realtor.com

It's great!

Head due north a few miles over the border and I can totally fix you up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the site I gave you and fill it out.

Then click on "surrounding areas" and that helps a lot to find a town on the outskirts of Marietta. Remember that the closer you are to a large city, the more expensive the property so be open to the surrounding areas. It's not hard. It's actually fun to hunt these things down online. You're going to find the perfect spot. It's a beautiful area. Lots going on there.

How long a commute are you willing to make on a daily basis?

I moved away from Atlanta area in 1988 to Lafayette Georgia (north west corner of the state near Chattanooga). I left Lafayette for NY in 1993 and have not been back since then... so I am a bit out of date -- but -----

Between Lafayette and Atlanta is Cherokee county above Marietta -- should be able to find ok place for ok price in there -- or in Calhoun area -- or Cartersville

Also beautiful land/lakes

again --- good luck

JJ

hey -- a fun place to look is on EBAY believe it or not --

JJ

Don't get nervous or in a panic. That will work against your concentration. Moving is a big upheaveal and you need to remain calm and make a list and put things in perspective and list by priority.

Don't worry about a barn either. You can always very easily get one of those metal buildings like a Blitz building or something that they can put up in like two days. There's also those cabin looking thingys that are out in front of Lowes' and a lot of people make those and put them along the highway to advertise. So don't stress and work at one thing at a time.

I see you have some really nice horses for sale too! If anyone is in the market they should go to your website.

If you were closer I would make you a nice hot cup of tea.

ok - dumb question here..

30 -45 minute commute to WHERE? downtown Marietta - or 285 at Sandy Spring area or Downtown Atlanta or??? and what time of day would you be driving the commute?

Latest posts

Back