Looking for a shetland in the New England area

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly

Reaction score
Hey anyone out there have a shetland stallion for sale in my area?
default_saludando.gif

Shelly what are you looking for? We can probably help with more details, point you to specific farms....

Hi Shelly,

Have you checked out Moose Meadow ponies? They are in Waldoboro on Rt 220, not too far from where it connects with Rt 1.

www.moosemeadowponies.biz

Cathy

Hey anyone out there have a shetland stallion for sale in my area?
default_saludando.gif
Shelly,

We are not in New England but in ohio, We have several very nice show proven stallions both modern and classic for sale. Check out our new web site at www.windermereshetlands.com.

thanks

John

Windermere Farm

Hi. I have a nice bay stallion, E's Blaze of Glory. He is 4 points and one grand away from HOF. I also have a yearling bay pinto colt and 2 weanling pinto colts, one buckskin one bay. I am in Ontario Canada, one hour West of Montreal.

Hi. I have a nice bay stallion, E's Blaze of Glory. He is 4 points and one grand away from HOF. I also have a yearling bay pinto colt and 2 weanling pinto colts, one buckskin one bay. I am in Ontario Canada, one hour West of Montreal.
Hi Saber,

Do you have a website that I can see pics of these ponies? I am looking for a friend and she does not have internet, so I am gathering info and sending it to her. Thanks, Shelly

Hello Shelly, We have several well bread ponies that are for sale at this time both Modern and Classic. If you can let us on the forum know more specifically what your friend is looking for we can probably help her out.

Ivonne Pearson in ME has a nice (I believe black) Shetland stallion - I'll pm her phone #. Tammie ps. I have a super nice childs type 12 yr old white ASPC mare for sale, rides and drives!

Latest posts

Back