• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniature Horse Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Horse Wanted Looking for a mini horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. It's hard to look for a new mini when I'm still grieving over my lost of Hershey. I need to, for Mint 🐴
I haven't been on here forever, and I was so sad to see that one of the first new threads I see is that you lost Hershey! I'm so sorry to hear that, do you feel comfortable sharing what happened? If not I totally understand. Hugs and hope you find a new companion soon! ❤️

I will definitely keep my eye out on my FB groups. Do you have any preferences?
Thank you. I enjoy reading your journals. 🙂 Mint is 10, so I would like a mini around that age that would run and play with her. No stallions.
I haven't been on here forever, and I was so sad to see that one of the first new threads I see is that you lost Hershey! I'm so sorry to hear that, do you feel comfortable sharing what happened? If not I totally understand. Hugs and hope you find a new companion soon! ❤️
Thank you Laura. Hershey had Enteroliths, intestinal stones, that he could not pass. 😢

Thank you. I enjoy reading your journals. 🙂 Mint is 10, so I would like a mini around that age that would run and play with her. No stallions.

Thank you Laura. Hershey had Enteroliths, intestinal stones, that he could not pass. 😢
I’m so sorry to hear that! I wish I was closer and about a month earlier, I sold my one mare that was about 7 that I got last year (don’t know if I posted her here, Buckles was her name) she would’ve been great for you guys!

There's a plethora of them up in my area. A good friend of mine just posted a 4 year old, really sweet little black mare ready for a new home. She's a whopping $500 CAD (obo)!!! I've got too much to give my attention to this year or I'd be game to take her and get her a bunch of training and exposure. I hope you find what you're looking for.

There's a plethora of them up in my area. A good friend of mine just posted a 4 year old, really sweet little black mare ready for a new home. She's a whopping $500 CAD (obo)!!! I've got too much to give my attention to this year or I'd be game to take her and get her a bunch of training and exposure. I hope you find what you're looking for.
I wish I lived closer to you:) There is not much in my area. I have been looking further out. I have not checked what the transportation cost is.:oops:

I wish I lived closer to you:) There is not much in my area. I have been looking further out. I have not checked what the transportation cost is.:oops:
Don't be afraid to look into transport! You'd be surprised. Factor on about $1-$2 a mile for transportation at current rates. If you need contacts, I have plenty, feel free to ask!

Latest posts

Back