Looking for a loving home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimayhem

Reaction score
Due to unforseen circumstances I must find a loving home for 3 of our mini's. Up to date on everything, will need vaccines this Fall. Filly can be registered AMHR (dark bay/pinto) Stallion is dark bay, and mare is a silver dapple.

Due to these circumstances, coggins have not yet been done yet.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm in Michigan too! What can I do to help? I'd be interested. pm me!

Thanks, Leya

Wow, you just gotta love the generous, caring people on this forum.

Ginny StP

I am so sorry that circumstances have led to you needing to rehome your babies but if I can help in anyway I live in Michigan too. Please feel free to email me at [email protected].

Tammie~

Hello how are you doing? I am so sorry that you need to find new homes for your mini's. If you are still needing a home permanent or temp please e-mail me at [email protected] I am in New Mexico on the Texas border

Jenny!!! I had no idea you needed to make this decision!!! I emailed you, hope to hear from you soon.

I'm terribly sorry for whatever has happened for it to have come to this.

I'm here, ANYTIME.

I have a nice facility that would be a great size for both the mare and filly if you need. Where are you located? They would have a 12*20 "barn" to them selves that is attached to a 20*20 corral plus a 100*200 pasture that they would have to take turns with the big horses.

[SIZE=14pt]I live in Canada so I am not able to help out, but I just want everyone who has so generously offered to help out to give them selves a big pat on the back! You guys are so amazing![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if anyone can help with transportation...even some of the way I would be more than happy to give them a home. Where is nationals?

Hi, I'm new to this site so maybe you no longer need to place your horses??? but I live in NE and I checked into a transport service for them. It looks like it will be about 800.00. Holy cow!! Before I go any further, do you still need placement for them?

Latest posts

Back