Looking for a horse/owner/farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdancer777

Reaction score
A number of years ago I sold a gelding by the name of Fantasy Corrals Magic Houdini, I am trying to locate who ever may own him now. Thanks to Mona, I know he was last registered with Lee and Kathleen Hasenoehrl from Culdesac ID, farm name LKH or Little Kisses from Heaven. If anyone knows how I may get in touch with them, or know who may own this gelding, I would love to hear from you. I will be waiting with fingers crossed that someone can help me! Thanks in advance guys!

Jo

Wind Dancer Miniatures

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go I just did a google search looks like this is the email [email protected]
I tried that, the email came back as undeliverable. But I guess I will try the phone number. If anyone from Idaho knows them, I'd love to hear from you, in case I can't reach them via the phone. Thanks!

Jo

Thanks to the person who contacted Kathleen and Lee and told them I was looking for them. I did get in touch with them and found out my baby I was looking for has a super home and will be joining a 6 hitch team of black horses. Kathleen has graciously offered to send me some current pics I can't wait to get them! But I'm just so happy he is ok and doing great!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back