Looking ahead to 2012...shows!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some members have some gorgeous horses coming out next year... It is going to be a great year!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sandee, I hope Hugh will be okay!!
default_pray.gif

we will have a few next year out..

TDP Big Als Born 2 Boogie

Winning Streaks Mister Hottie

Ketterman"S LPN Rowdy's Pushin Tyme

Winning Streaks Magic Allure

Ravenwood Velvets Buckeroo Debonair

all in halter and 1 in driving

Thanks, Desiree. I hope he is O K too. The vet seems to be more worried about the leg wound than his face (although the face one was the ugliest). His leg is swollen and right now he doesn't want to put weight on it. It could turn into a really expensive boo boo.

Minimor, if you think you have it bad, you should be my age and take 2 grandkids (6 & 10) to the shows. I end up doing 95% of the work (packing, loading, unloading, repacking and getting everyone ready for classes --horses and kids). It's a real tiring weekend but as long as I can still move I'll do it. That's how much fun showing is for me.

I'll be showing two of mine
default_smile.png
(Both me and my mom switch on an off on certain classes)

Tiz Sir Sock Hop Dancer 33" Red Dun gelding

Geldings halter, solid, hunter, jumping ,trail and the fun game classes at the end of the day

Funny Farms Crimson Knight 28" chestnut pinto gelding

Geldings halter, multi color, hunter, liberty, trail, jumping and games

HOPEFULLY if all goes as planned I will be able to show my welsh cross a few times

Mountain Views Catch of the Bay 11hh Bay gelding

In Liberty, solid, and trail

Well we are total Newbies but my 12 yo daughter will be showing her soon to be 3yr old grulla filly RD Sienna's Stardust, and my Fluffy girl Lakeview's Bella will be bred for her first foal!!!!

We are so excited as we have only been in the ring with big horses and have went all mini in the last 6 months!!!!
default_yes.gif

Well we are total Newbies but my 12 yo daughter will be showing her soon to be 3yr old grulla filly RD Sienna's Stardust, and my Fluffy girl Lakeview's Bella will be bred for her first foal!!!!

We are so excited as we have only been in the ring with big horses and have went all mini in the last 6 months!!!!
default_yes.gif
Oh you must make a thread introducing yourself and your horses....WITH pictures!

I'll be showing one for sure, my little man BT Double Take GCF and possibly my mare who at 16 has never been shown. We'll see. I'm so excited for spring to get here.

WildroseandRandysPlace027y.jpg

"Lunde's Komanche Warrior" aka Little Brother

2 yo gelding in halter
default_smile.png

My new show mare is prego *yippee* so our show list seems pretty relaxed this year.. I get to show mommies pretty palominos instead! Haha!

DSC_1313c.jpg

"Triple K Etched in Gold"

SR Mare in halter
default_smile.png

DSC_4640b.jpg

"Buckeroo Fames Heart of an Angel"

Yearling in halter
default_smile.png

Wow, judging by the posts on here, next year looks to be a great year for showing! Is anyone else as impressed as I am at the number of new people getting into minis and showing? Other breeds see their membership numbers and show entries decreasing every year, but looks like the minis are going strong
default_biggrin.png

This thread really gets me thinking about next summer!

I think our show string will be fairly similar to last year.

duke-06.jpg
zacduke07.jpg

My mom`s show horses, Circle J Dezigner Genes (Duke) who shows halter and country pleasure, and his partner Circle J Zachary.

223052_10150255282146883_125179066882_7945069_5915162_n.jpg

Circle J Just A Memory - looks like Jamie will be my main show horse again this year since she`s opted out of the broodmare thing. Halter, thinking she`ll go Country Pleasure this year, also she`ll be my CDE horse.

littledukeribbon.jpg

Circle J North Star - Little Duke will be a senior gelding this year! So in addition to halter, he`s going to learn halter obstacle at least, and maybe driving, we`ll see how it goes.

rockyhead.jpg

Circle J On The Rocks - 2 year old stallion

Then we`re planning to show a filly next year, but still some discussion about which one. Oakley, maybe, or Pippa, or possibly Persnickety.

I have another horse I`d like to show, but it might be a daydream ... we`ll see how the winter and spring go! Then I have to figure out how to fit them all in the trailer ....

We are showing Ericas Taking the Spotlight our 2010 bay pinto filly. We have a January baby due, so may try and get that little one out later in the year.

I am new to showing minis as well and am SO EXCITED for the 2012 show seaon! Now if it would just hurry up and get here...
default_impatient.jpg
I will be showing my boy ICF Ferrari Falabella. Sorry for the horrible pic!! My sweet hubby loves the horses, but isn't much help when it comes to holding/picture taking!

I will also be showing a suprise new girl...she is coming later this week! I will post pics of her then!

092311064533.jpg

I will be pulling horses out of their vacation and paddocks in Feb. and put them in the indoor to condition them, but I still need to sell some to get the funds to show. The economy has hurt us bad, sales are down or losing money on them, and hubby had to take a job making less money, but we have more expenses. I say where there is a will there is a way, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really don't want to miss the Sring Fling, but it is April and the Champion of Champions sale is in May, I know I can sell some nice bred mares at this sale, but at the same time, I don't want to miss Spring Fling. I'll just keep determination going and see what happens. I'll post pictures when I decide who's going and if. Right now I only know I'll take my B mare River Rose Twinkling Sundown, for halter and liberty, and we are working on showmanship. i'd like to take several two yr. olds as well, and I know my Granson will want to take his two geldings.

Latest posts

Back