Look who's helping me with Mare Stare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisteria

Reaction score
Tigger.jpg

My exotic shorthair cat Tigger and I have been staying up late watching my LAST mare.

We thought she would foal last night (during the full moon) but NO SUCH LUCK!

new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

Monette
saludando.gif

I'm totally with you on the mare stare. Long nights staring at the tv screen, and long days at the horseshows trying to nap in my chair while...why did I have to choose the night shift?? Tonight HAS to be the night, she hasn't finished her grain, she's dripping milk....I wonder who will get to sleep first, you or me
laugh.gif

Your cat is absolutely adorable! I LOVE the face. My springer spaniel helps me too, although, I think he is only in it for the popcorn.....

[SIZE=14pt]I LOVE that cat!!!!![/SIZE]

Lyn
wub.gif
wub.gif

Hmmmm... I see your TV is stuck on the same channel that mine was stuck on for so long.... MDNN... Mares Doin' Nothing Network....
wacko.gif

How cute! My daughters pug knows that whenever the beeper with the equipage goes off everyone is to run to the bedroom and look at the moniter, sooooo she has decided to turn it into a race and beat you to the bedroom. You better watch out cause she does not play fair and will trip you to win and get there first.
rolleyes.gif
We are done for the year on mare stare.
smile.gif
Good luck on yours and hopefully soon!

(Way cute photo!!)

Hope you have a beeper too..... cuz your lil ol kitty sure isn't going to be much help!)

laugh.gif
MA

tagalong said:
Hmmmm... I see your TV is stuck on the same channel that mine was stuck on for so long.... MDNN... Mares Doin' Nothing Network.... 
wacko.gif

456488[/snapback]

HAHAHAHA!!!! Been there, watched that and will start all over again next year... do ya think that Direct TV would give us our own channel...?
biggrin.gif
I, too, am a BIG cat lover... and your's is just adorable..... good luck with your mare!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by suzy

Fresno, CA

Oh, he is so cute.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
Is he basically a short haired persian or a totally different breed? I love kitties, even if he does seem to be falling down on the job.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Robin

Best of luck - love that picture. I have an Exotic Shorthair also. What a sweetheart. For those of you wondering, an exotic should look like a short haired persian. They were crossed with Persians for years. I bred and showed Persians for 15 years - before minis.

Barbie

What a neat kitty! I love cats!
wub.gif
Good luck on your mare stare! I love the great photo!

What a great photo and beautiful cat! I'm back on mare stare too and could use some help!
smile.gif

Ahhh Monette!!!

What a cute kitty!! When I sleep downstairs to watch the foaling moniter I have a fluffy friend too. My BIG calico cat, Monkey sleeps on the back of the couch, twitching and snoring! All night, if I snooze I feel like I am going to be smashed by a boulder!!! But at least she helps!
unsure.gif

Monette...that is such a sweet picture..even tho he is taking a "catnap"...
wub.gif

I have several helpers that purr as well...but they mostly sit on my lap while I am on the computer. Right now I have "Simon" and he is not sitting still
rolleyes.gif

Hi guys,

Well, I'm glad that you all got a kick out of Tigger - yes, he is an exotic short hair and the sweetest boy alive - such a love, but OH that hair! I love it when his tail is right in the middle of the screen...LOL!!!

Good luck to all who are STILL watching.

And although we will only get 40 mph winds, please PRAY for those in and around New Orleans tonight/tomorrow. An honest and fervant pray can take some wind out of that storm!

Thanks,

Monette
saludando.gif

That is a precious picture...I also inherited an exotic shorthair from my Mother-in-law...they are wonderful cats...my sister-in-law raised and showed exotic shorthairs ...I'm looking for a good home for her...she needs more attention than what I can give...(my cats all need to be at the barn
wink.gif
)

Latest posts

Back