Look who's comin' to my house!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]We will be bringing a new momma into our horse family. Teddy is going to go to Fiddlestix and the beautiful homozygous mare Michigans Candy Apple is commin' a my house!
candyapple1.jpg
and she is in foal to the fabulous Pan's Silver Image for a may baby.[/SIZE]

panssilverimage.jpg

Im very thankful and excited!

Does anyone have Pics of Kid Lee? Candy is very heavy Kid lee.

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]
aktion033.gif
Congratulation, Lyn!!! What a beautiful mare!!!! Karen has some really nice horses at her place!!!! Can't wait to see the baby!!! You gotta promise to post pics!!![/SIZE]

Is Teddy a stallion or a gelding?????

[SIZE=14pt]Teddy is my gelding Michigans Father Dowling. He is just a little hot for me but will do great with Kelli.[/SIZE]

ps I think your avitar boy is FABULOUS too Mary!

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Lyn...How silly of me!! I didn't realize that "Teddy" and Michigan's Father Dowling were the same horse!!!! (LOL).....We show at pretty much the same shows as Kelli and Karen do.....so, I'll get to see Teddy in person instead of just in pictures!!!!! And, thanks about Bobcat....he's a sweet-heart, even if he is a stallion!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Wow! Congratulations, Lyn! She's so beautiful and I've admired that stallion too that she's bred to.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Sad to say I got an e mail this am saying that the deal was off. Things happen . Kelli and I are both disapointed but life goes on. anyone else have a mare they want to trade for Teddy?[/SIZE]

Lyn

Aw Lyn, I'm so sorry. I was just getting ready to congratulate you. Then I saw the last post. Usually I don't even read responses until after I post, then I read everyone's response. I'm so sorry. She' is a beautiful mare.

Latest posts

Back