look who came to dinner!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
was finishing up feeding and thought I saw dogs running around...looked closer and it was 3 does and babies..the fawns were leaping and playing like crazy, it was beautiful, I ran inside to get my camera and when I came back out they were up close to the house...even 2 big bucks....cool..thought I would share

whatadeer.jpg

MVC-008S.jpg

MVC-009S.jpg

We have dear that come through our place each evening as well. They are very beautiful animals.

Right now we have a transparent apple tree that the deat love. My mother-in-law like to make applesauce out of the apples but I would rathr watch the dear enjoy them.
laugh.gif

hhpminis... " Right now we have a transparent apple tree .".....hhhmmmmmm..does that mean you can see through it
aktion033.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!
aktion033.gif

Viki

The deer are pretty neat but I love your white railing fences!
yes.gif

Good morning! What a nice way to wake up this morning ,get on here and see what neat pictures..we have deer here too but they go right past our "non-pasture turn out area to the raised drainfield for the green grass...that puts them close to thehouse for me to see
biggrin.gif

Aint life grand and are we Blessed or what!

Maxine

Thats so cool! Just yesterday, I was mowing and a doe and her fawn leaped out of the woods in front of me and ran across the hay field. They we're so beautiful.

This week I have had a herd of elk wandering around my little valley. A bull with a trophy set of antlers, several cows with calves. They were on the other side of the fence last night when I fed just watching me. This morning they are on the other side of me grazing.

Latest posts

Back