Look what we found................filly, filly, filly!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAYO

Reaction score
default_biggrin.png
So.........we've been watching our little mare for about 2 weeks, running back and forth to the barn, having family members keep an eye on her. Had this weekend off and it was beautiful here, spent all day Saturday outside, cleaning up after winter, getting the horses all out and..........watching our mare. Last night we rotated and checked her every hour, nothing. She was at 347 days. Today started the same way, stayed outside, etc. Went to dinner and Sarah came home a little ahead of us and walked into the barn to witness the baby coming. Everything went great, she was up on her legs really fast, nursed and pooped without any problem. Momma loooovvves her baby and all is great. She's long legged, very, very refined and has the best tipped in ears. Her dam is Ten L's Copper Locket and sire is Shiloh's Alf's Legacy. We showed her full brother at Nationals last year as a yearling and he was National Champion owned, shown and bred by stallion. Please welcome........Rosemill's Miss Indiana, "Indi".
default_aktion033.gif

(The red shadow is from the heat lights)

HPIM0798.JPG

HPIM0780.JPG

Rachel said exactly what I said when I saw that first picture...Awwww.....Sweet! Congratulations!

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
Glad all went well. you have a beautiful foal
default_wub.png
Joyce

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
We LOVE her so so much! when I found her first thing after making sure she was ok, I checked to see if she was a girl!!! YEA!!!

Sarah~
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on a pretty little filly Sara and Kay! The filly fairy hasn't visited us so far this spring. Guess she has lost her way!

Latest posts

Back