Look what the snow did to the fence.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
The last flake had just melted... and then this.
default_rolleyes.gif
BUT, it was very cool looking. I was out at 5:00 AM to go to a conference. I just loved this look to the fence. It would have been fun to have time to play in the snow, but I didn't have time. BUT, I'm not happy about what this will do to the almost dry pastures. Sigh.

The horses are in the fence.
default_yes.gif

IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

That's so cool!
default_yes.gif
I'd have a hard time resisting to punch out with x's and o's and play some Tic-Tac-Toe, LOL.
default_biggrin.png

Actually SWA--I did get a chance to bop some off.
default_yes.gif
Jazz has to see his girls, so I tapped the fence between him and them so he didn't throw a fit.
default_rolleyes.gif
That was fun.
default_yes.gif

Interesting...

Boy so many years the snow has bent our woven wire all to heck and drives our steel T posts right into the ground. UGH
default_no.gif

Very pretty, but I will let you keep the snow!

Really neat picture but I have to say you can keep the snow. I am done with that..

I wanted to play tic- tac- toe too!! Or connect 4!!

The last flake had just melted... and then this.
default_rolleyes.gif
BUT, it was very cool looking. I was out at 5:00 AM to go to a conference. I just loved this look to the fence. It would have been fun to have time to play in the snow, but I didn't have time. BUT, I'm not happy about what this will do to the almost dry pastures. Sigh.

The horses are in the fence.
default_yes.gif

IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5076.jpg

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5072.jpg

IMG_5082.jpg

ditto for us in Derby!
default_wacko.png
im really hatin this winter!

Latest posts

Back