Look what road home in the back of my car!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
IM not kidding, yes he road home in my car. NOw if only you can imagin a horse in the back of a 2 door saturn ion. Thank god for the suicide doors.

I was looking for a new show gelding as im gonna sell the one that I have now that he is all trained, and my plans of makeing him and his mother a team wont work out as she is to high strung with foals on her side.

So I happened across this little boy. I am so excited and very glad I didnt stop bidding a 4th time. For now he will stay in tact, possibly and more then likely become a gelding next year...........He is my dream come true. Please meet..........

Bissel MOunds Poco Boo aka "Boo", he is a double registured 05 colt. I do beleive when clipped out he will be a leapord or near at the very least.

f243702a.jpg

f2437025.jpg

My hubby and i were sitting next to you when you were bidding on him. He is gorgeous. Congrats.

Yep I knew that was you, however im a shy one and dont talk much or even just introduce myself.

Congratulations big time. Wow, he could ride home in my car to. How exciting.

I would want him to be a stallion and stay one.. hoping to get lots of color from him. Congratulations, and how exciting..

yes.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Vicky

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

A big congratulations, Ashley!!! I am sure you're right and he's at the least a near leopard. I love him!!! I had always wanted a leopard driving horse which is why I bought my Jack... Just waiting it out until he's old enough! Enjoy your boy!!!

I'm in love
wub.gif
. I agree with Vicky I would keep him a stud and hope fro great color. That's what I want eventually. When I get more land and build a bigger barn.

Christy

Last edited:
Yes I knew He was going to a good home... I looked very hard at that John Mule...darn He was a good one and sharp looking and only went for $225. But not to me
no.gif
I am going to wait until spring time and not get one going into winter... I stayed just long enough to see that mile get sold so I would know what He went for... I liked him at lot~!
smile.gif
Congrats on getting a real looker
aktion033.gif
I think I saw you there as toward the end I THINK I was sitting behind hind you but was to shy to say hi as I was just not sure
unsure.gif

What a beautiful colt,
yes.gif
CONGRATULATIONS, Ashley you made a really great choice!
aktion033.gif
I really like his color and I am sure he wll be a leopard.
yes.gif
Corinne

Way cool!!!! He won't be easily missed in the show ring and he has such a sweet face too!!
wub.gif
Good choice, Ashley!!! He would have been worth it if you'd had to walk him home!
biggrin.gif

Ashley, many congratulations on yourNear Leopard (Leopards are born, they do not become
smile.gif
) he is beautiful- as to gelding, well, even I will allow, you can take them off but you can not stick them back on!!!
yes.gif

Yes I really really do like him. I normally would not of bought anything from the sale as I dont like to support it. But in my opinon for a sale like that, he was a exception compared to what is normally there. Lhowever like I said he will stay a colt for now, but more then likely will become a gelding as I dont have the need for a stallions. We will see what spring brings.

new_shocked.gif
Ashley, I gotta say [SIZE=14pt]I'm green with envy. [/SIZE] He's gorgeous!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is stunning...that's for sure.
yes.gif
Ashley....what is his breeding? What size do you think he'll end up?

I havent measured him yet but do expect him to finish out an A. Right now he is between the height of our two weaners who are the same age. They are expected to mature 32 and 34". I am hopeing he will be right around 33". But I honestly dont care how tall or small he gets.
wub.gif

He is a full brother to Bissle Mounds Monty Carlo.

His sire is Wildnwoolys Pill PUsher whos grandsire is Brewers Orion ILlusion

His dam is pretty much all unregistured stock. His AMHA papers are not back from the office yet to get a number to do a look up.

Both parents are 32 and 32.5" so we will see. I am probably gonna go back out to see him today and will do a knee measurement, that is if I can catch him, he is a bit on the untame side. But he wont take long to settle down.

The filly he is standing next to he is just a bit taller then. His knee is pretty close to the same as hers and she is expected to finish out about 32.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back