Look what road home in the back of my car!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!! He sure is a looker!!! I love the filly next to him too. Look at that face!

Yes that filly is his buddy. I really dont want him to get to extreamly attached to them two as they are both up for sale. Once I get my other foal here weaned I am hopeing he will bond to her for the next couple months anyway, til they have to be seperated.

Ashley, you got him in the back of your little car!! My goodness.... he must have a mellow temperament, along with that gorgous coloring!!

He did climb up on the seat once and then couldnt get down. SO I had to take him out and put him back in. Then he was fine. He rode the rest of the way home, with me scratching him.

He's lovely Ashley! Hope he ends up with as wonderful conformation as his gorgeous coat. If so, you'll have one heck of a herd sire!

Ashley,

You definitely got one of the best buys at the sale!! That little guy not only has the color but has a pretty nice conformation to go with it. I just love his pretty little head!

You don't know how tempted I was to bid on him, now I'm glad that I didn't because I wouldn't have wanted to bid against you.

Wish I could have met you but it is soooo hard to visit with people when you want to watch the horses go through!

I did buy a little filly - lot # 3. She is out of Ramakers Little Peter Piper and a Two Eagles mare.

I think she is vey nice and the price was certainly reasonable!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on your new little man! He will certainly draw lots of attention!

My son, who also has a Saturn got a big kick out of hearing that you brought that colt home in your car!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
aktion033.gif
He is adorable and I can not wait till you get him all clipped up!
yes.gif
wub.gif

You dont know how I wish it wasnt Sept. or he would be getting a hair cut!

Yea nobody beleived me that he came home in my car, but once they seen the tarp and floor mats they were convinced. Thankfully for me he didnt go to the bathroom, had it been a old car and not a 04' it wouldnt of bothered me.

I sorta remember that filly. When you gonna post a pic of her?

I really liked a silver dapple filly that went through later in the sale. But considering the consigner...............well we will just leave it at that.

He is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
wub.gif
Congrats!
aktion033.gif

I think he's going to be a near leopard(like my boy) because he has the black socks!

Latest posts

Back