Look what I got

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I just talked to my husband and he thinks Lyric doesn't work. I then asked him if it's because he can't pronounce it that well and he laughs and says yes.

I then told him about Rhythm and he really likes that and says his show name could be Rhythm and Blues. He then insists that the pony reminds him of Bambi and says he wants Bambi. So as of right now he is still "What's His Name?"

He's found a great buddy with the mare that is in the pasture next to him-that could be as he's a stallion and she's in heat
default_smile.png
. There will be a solution to that problem soon.

Amanda

hey Rhythm is cool...and no vowels lol

Rhapsody

Tenor

Crescendo

Clef

Treble (then you can call him trouble)

Cadence (I like that one)

Angie

hey Rhythm is cool...and no vowels lol
Rhapsody

Tenor

Crescendo

Clef

Treble (then you can call him trouble)

Cadence (I like that one)

Angie
Those are very cool too. I was looking at your list and being as it's late and I have to get up to work with a bunch of two year olds tomorrow I saw Angie and thought Angie???? what kind of name is that for a boy. Duh!!!! I need some sleep.
default_smile.png

Amanda

Ooooooo--Cadence.... I really like that.

Cadence or Rhythm.... Try them on him, Amanda.

Angie--you're naming my next horse.

Well--unless it's Tucker.
default_wink.png

Hey, Amanda--Angie is the driving expert coming to help with Jazz--along with her darling daughter BannerBrat.
default_smile.png

Go Angie!!! Go Bannerbrat!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I tried helping Karla with lessons to learn how to drive Jazz but my drive to her place just couldn't be done with gas prices
default_biggrin.png
even before they went up

Congrats Amanda!!! What a handsome man. you will have so much fun with him!!

LOL you are funny Karla...

and drivng expert I am not....thanks for the pressure lol

I am a fiddler...a student of life...I hang out w/ the ponies 'til they see my way of thinking
default_smile.png

Cade Wade has a nice ring to it lol

Angie, you need be no expert just a physical in her presence motivator, being from Florida, that's a little difficult.

Karla, Blessing doesn't count as Blessing is no longer with you. Everyone has always told you that JAZZ needs to drive.

OK, now for the name. I was asking on another forum and we have come up with a barn name.

His barn name will be Chrome (one lady was saying look at all that Chrome). It also goes along with a country song "Her Favorite Color is Chrome"

As far as show names, we don't know yet but we have plenty of time for that one. I want it to have a story behind it becuase of him being rrescued from auction so it needs to get people's interest. He was adopted from Pure Thoughts Horse Rescue.

Here's the picture (with permission) of when they saw him at auction and even though they had decided no ponies, he came home.

Bailey.jpg

I Love him- and Chrome is a wonderful name!!

I just had to giggle about Tucker- He's a great vet and my mom also has a thing for him! I always tease her that she gets our horses teeth done just to visit with him! :D

Hey! Chrome is a neat name ( I appreciate as a new biker chick lol) And wow he is looking much better since being rescued! You are going to drive him? He sure will look good in harness...I can't wait to see him
default_smile.png

Hey now, Blessing counts for Karla
default_smile.png
They don't not count when they go to new homes-silly girl
default_smile.png
We did some fun E-training w/ her to get her (Blessing) going. It was a fun project bouncing ideas around/sharing pix. I hope Julie continues to enjoy her...she is a doll. We are going to have fun w/ Jazz too...

Anyway...Amanda..this new fella is sure a looker and I look forward to seeing the adventures that you two create. Please keep us updated w/ your journey
default_smile.png

I understand Blessing counts even though she's gone, but Karla needs a horse at her home to drive
default_smile.png
. Now Jazz is going to show everyone how it's done
default_yes.gif

I definitely have plans to drive Chrome. I saw his trotting yesterday and I could watch it all day. He's only two though, so it won't happen immediately. We have to work on other things first.

Spotted Pony Girl, we still considered Tucker as he was just out to do teeth so we thought it'd be awhile before we saw him again but living in Palm City, he'd hear immediately
default_smile.png

Amanda

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back