Look what I brought home from Nationals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
As I was only down there helping Desiree out and did very little showing I had lots of time on my hands to shop! Along with the harnesses and cart, human clothes and horsey clothes that I brought home, this little girl, pictured here with her mama, found her way into our trailer too. She is a double registered bay dun with 4 white socks and a very pretty mover for a tiny girl. She made the trip home all the way to Ontario with no trouble at all and is a real little love - I couldn't be happier!

Meet Caylee's Mystic Bay.

CBFillyWetFront.jpg

cbfillypenthreeweb.jpg

Many thanks to Cathy and Lee from CayLee Miniatures and Shetlands in Kentucky and also to Laura Tennill who brought her to the National show grounds for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice little girl,,,,,,,I bet you have tons of fun with her. Congratulations!!!!!!

Hey, Lori, I could have sent a very nice chestnut pinto colt home with you from Stephanie Whites (Three C)!
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations on your new filly!
default_smile.png

Wow she is a doll!!!! You must be very excited. Those socks are killer! Congrats!

Hey, Lori, I could have sent a very nice chestnut pinto colt home with you from Stephanie Whites (Three C)!
default_rolleyes.gif

Congratulations on your new filly!
default_smile.png
And would I have been happy to take him Becky! Not only is he a well put together, wonderfully coloured, gorgeous little hunk, he has the most marvelous temperament and good intelligence. He was the last one I got to and it was getting quite dark by that time. By the light of flashlights we three goons pinned him in the shed so I could halter him and get a lead on him which would have had a lot of horses climbing the walls but he settled quickly with a bit of stroking and learned to give to pressure within minutes. I lead him out and gave him his first trim which he stood very well for. When I finished I led him around a bit then gave him lots of loving before slipping the halter off to release him and he just stayed there wanting more pats. You have one nice little colt there!!!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute little girl and a Kentucky girl at that. Lilly says Hi! and she needs a belly rub!!!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations Lori-- she looks very lovely-- will look forward to seeing her in the show ring next season.

Terrible thing -- to have too much time on your hands LOL !! I see you used it wisely anyway. TTYL need to see more pictures

Very nice little filly. Lee and Cathy are some of the nicest people to deal with. Enjoy your new girl.

Carolyn

Latest posts

Back