look what happens when you feed them alfalfa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
ShadowJuly16_1.jpg

We've had this boy for sale for awhile but no one was interested in him as he was kind of a gawky yearling. I've finally got someone who actually liked him even from his gawky yearling photo...so I went out & got some new pix of him this morning. I warned her he's kind of fat & out of shape, but actually, I don't think fat looks bad at all on him!

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't look too fat to me. Gosh he is just beautiful!

I can't really tell on my computer - is he gray or some shade of buckskin?

What a handsome boy!
wub.gif

He doesn't look fat to me either. If you think that's fat, you should she my lawn ornaments! I love his color, he is a cutie.

Thank you--

Rachel, he is a grey, 2 years old.

No, he actually carries fat quite well because he is fine & long legged. One of his paddock mates, though, is a little 33" gelding, and he doesn't carry his fat so well...if our mud dries up now and IF the bugs would let up a little, we've got to start driving some of the little butterballs to get them into shape a bit.

Isn't he a nice looking boy! His body reminds me of our Buddy although Buddy is a bit more square and not as refined..

when and if we EVER get the money together for a cart and harness Carl will be driving him every day and he will get in good tight muscle.

I like him!

Maxine

Wow you scared me because I have Holly on alfalfa hay!

Don't do that to me no more.......K?

Wow this guy is stunning!

Very nice. I'd rather see a little weight on them than the runway model look.
smile.gif

Jan

Latest posts

Back