look what followed me home....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Ok, I told myself no more donkeys, at least not for a little while. Well, alot of good that did..look what I came home with!! I named him Zee-Bo he's 11 months old and full of it! I dont know who is going to be training who here..but we are beginning to have a meeting of the minds. he has not been handled much, and it shows! He is also very afraid of people,and head strong. But we'll just be taking our time and working on all these little problems. Meet Zee-Bo
Zee-Bo11monthsold.jpg
I know this isnt a very good picture, but I wanted to share! Corinne

I thought for sure he was following ME home! How the heck did he end up at your place?
new_argue.gif
blush.gif
biggrin.gif
flirt.gif

biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
Lori..guess he made the wrong turn and ended up in my barn! Gee, imagine that!!! I KNEW he was following me...See you Friday. Corinne

That is how he got his name, He has very defined "zebra" stripping down all 4 legs, and also about a 1" (or better) wide belly strip, alot of primitive markings on him. I will try to get a better picture of him outside..maybe they will show up. Thanks, Corinne

poke.gif
Hey Corinne,

How did you get him to STAND STILL?
thumbup.gif

He sure gave you exercise the other day, in that stall!
rolleyes.gif

Looks like you and him have come along ways since then
smile.gif

And I know that he is sure glad that he followed you home
risa_suelos.gif

He sure is looking prettier every day.

He has come home
488.gif

He has to look no further
472.gif

Will talk with you later... enjoy your new son
saludando.gif

Roxana and Jim

Corrine if he doesn't work out there......we'd love to take him in! He is a gorgeous boy and looks like he is going to be an awesome mule! Good luck getting his trust and I hope it all works out!

Latest posts

Back