Look up Please? - New Favor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy'sMom

Reaction score
I am looking at a pinto stud, and the girl told me that he was registered, but she didn't have his papers. She was going to check with the previous owner to see if she could get them, but she wasn't sure if she could. She also wasn't sure if he was registered with AMHA or AMHR.

His name is Taco Balanco or Taco Balonco. Could someone do a look up for me and let me know anything you can about him?

I would really really appreciate it!

Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thank you very much for checking for me. She either has the name wrong, or he was never registered!

Thank you both!

Okay, next request is if you want to see a picture of him, PM me or email me at [email protected] and I will send them to you. Maybe you will recognize him. He is currently located in Columbus Grove, OH. I don't think his previous owner was much farther away than that. I was told he is 7 years old.

Please let me know if you want to see a picture, and I will send it to you. I can't post them here, because I don't own him.

Thanks!

Maybe you can describe him (color, pattern if any) and then if he sounds familiar people can email you for a pic. That way you won't get flooded with requests.

That could have been his name with a farm prefix in front of it - xyz farms taco balonca or whatever. Just a thought.

Jan

He is a little 33" sorrel and white pinto stallion. He is mostly sorrel with 4 white socks, a white saddle across his withers and down each side a bit, larger on his left side. He has a blaze. And, he has a bit of roaning on his sides. He is a pretty boy, I don't think he has ever been shown.

Latest posts

Back