Look please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liltnt

Reaction score
Found this site today while looking for clippers. It sounds good and the prices look good to me but I havent been doing this very long so could a few of you look and see what you think? Please

https://www.countrysupply.com

It also says if you make a code they will take a portion of your purchase to send it to the charity of your choise. I was think ing about the mini's neglected in Maine.

Also is 118.00 good for the cordless clippers? or is that high?

Thanks

I have been buying from this company for a long time anf my donation goes to Hearts&Hooves in TX a non profit which takes dwarf Minis for therapy for humans.It is a great organization and country supply is very good to do business with.Nice idea on their part.

their prices looked pretty good to me, I am paying 15.00 for fly masks, and so far the one has only lasted a couple of months, so it seems to me that even at 5.00 each you would be getting a good deal. Dont know if they have them in mini size or not, and I think a yearling would be to big... But my landlady has to buy three each time she buys would be worth it then. She has two burros and a big horse.

I also noticed I paid 15.00 a bottle for the fly spray at the local feed and supply and its only 10.00 there

cmhr is also signed up with country supply. our code is cmhr
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back