Look at my new MOVING machine.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
I finally went down and picked up my new boy yesterday and already am in love with him. He is very smart and lovable. I can already tell I am going to have loads of fun with him.

Although he is ASPC right now, he is only about 33" and is over a year old so he will be hardshipped into AMHR when it is time. His name is WallStreets Jessie James. I have to thank his breeders Richard and Jacque Mason for letting him come to me and it just so happened that he was up at Belindas so I could go see him and bring him home.

And like Belinda said he is just made to wear a bridle, already tucks just running around - and what a trot, it is just all natural to him.

f2c57171.jpg

f2c5710d.jpg

f2c570dc.jpg

f2c57181.jpg

f2c57138.jpg

He has such a pretty tiny head on him too

f2c57130.jpg

can get out and extend also

f2c570ef.jpg

And I don't think he is too shabby just standing either
biggrin.gif

f2c5718d.jpg

f2c5715c.jpg

f2c5711f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, ERICA!!!! Jessie is something else! I had only just seen that one head shot before!!!! Yes, he is born to drive! Even though they are still pictures, I think I can actually feel how powerful he is in motion.

He looks magnificent at the fence talking to the other horses! Very regal! AND, is that my man Sunny he's making nice with? I hope so because I love the expression on the silver bay (Sunny?) face. Jessie looks so beautiful and proud
smile.gif

Yep Jill that is Sunny - actually it is (from L to R) Toucher, Knocker - the one with the wild mohawk of a bridlepath! , Wild Thunder, Sunny

And yep Jessie has plans on going to the vet this fall to get gelded and I think he is going to make an awesome show gelding - to have fun with.

Oh Erica...he is breathtaking! Are you sure he'll fit in at your farm...."Tiny Trotters"....that looks like a mighty BIG trot to me! WHEW...CONGRATS...I am sure we'll be seeing him the future!!

He's beautiful Erica. I just love the way he flags his tail while he glides across the ground. Very nice, very nice indeed.

Have tons of fun with him.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Watch out world - Erica is going to leave us all in the dust! He is stunning - can only say that I wish I had seen him first -- you know I am looking for a new stallion - do they have any more like that!

Stac

Gorgeous Erica!

He looks like a miniature Hackney! Can't wait to see him hooked up to a cart one day. How old is he now?

Beth

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
Congratulations Erica , I know you will have loads of fun with him.. And to all those asking , Yes Jacque does have more that move just like him... Just email me for more infomation..

Erica you know we'll have to come and see now that you posted these pictures. Beautiful!
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif

Now HE is one to have fun with!!!
biggrin.gif
Congratulations!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Wow he is something else! I can't beleive he's only 33"... he comes across looking like a 37 or 38 incher! Congrats!

Ginny Long

[SIZE=14pt]Wow Erica I love him! [/SIZE]

Lyn
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back