Look at my new MOVING machine.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep barnbum -

He is small right now and is only about 33". Hard to tell in those moving shots as he looks like a "horse".

But if you look at that shot of him next to the fence you can tell he is Small............as that silver bay on the right is Sunny and sunny is 34". The black filly next to him is 33, the buckskin is only 31ish.............and Jessie is standing up as the side he is on is taller than the other.

new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif

CONGRATS
aktion033.gif
! What a cool, and adorable, little guy! I love those high steppers!

new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
Holy cow girl!!!! Where in the world do you keep all these boys????????

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!

WOWSA! Erica, I think he is supposed to come to MY house! He is exactly what i am looking for! DROOL! jennifer
saludando.gif

Congratulations!
aktion033.gif
He is gorgeous. You sure have a way of choosing nice horses. Good luck with him.

Kareng

Wow, Congratulations Erica! You certainly can't complain about how that boy moves! I can't wait to see him in harness in the future!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Hey I think he wants a girlfriend next year!
yes.gif
And guess what? I got one for him
biggrin.gif

Congrats Erica you'll have fun driving him
yes.gif

Hey I think he wants a girlfriend next year!  And guess what? I got one for him 

He is hopefully going for a "snip,snip" this fall...........I have enough hormones to handle with 3 mature stallions around here
wacko.gif
and one teenager

Yeah I've been thinking about that. Poor Bandito. I think he needs to vacation this coming spring in TN. I am sure all the stress of his new neighbors is getting to him.
wink.gif
Besides it would give you a break too
biggrin.gif
lol

Erica said:
Hey I think he wants a girlfriend next year!  And guess what? I got one for him 

He is hopefully going for a "snip,snip" this fall...........I have enough hormones to handle with 3 mature stallions around here
wacko.gif
and one teenager

453939[/snapback]

WOW
new_shocked.gif
Amazing!! I love that little guy! What an awesome gelding he will make! Congrats on such a awesome buy!

-Kris

Latest posts

Back