Longtime Lurker - First Time Poster!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, welcome from east central Ohio. Over by Buckeye Lake.
default_saludando.gif
We should get together for lunch!

Fran

Another welcome from Missouri. You'll never be sorry you got the mini's you'll children will have so much fun it sounds like your youngest will especially enjoy them. I got started 3 years ago after growing up w/ big horses my whole life and have never looked back. Have fun and enjoy driving the kids will really get a kick out of it. TJ

Thanks again guys for the warm welcome!

Fran, so nice to "meet" someone so close by! I spent a lot of time in your neck of the woods the first time I had minis. My first mini came from over by Pataskala.

The girls are having a great time with Toy! Our town is having their first annual Halloween parade and I believe Toy will be making his first appearance in costume. I think we're going with the standard "Wizard of Oz" theme as I have the costumes left from a parade I did many years ago. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

I'm really looking forward to meeting some of the Ohio people at some shows next year. It will be nice to put faces with names.

Barbara

Latest posts

Back