Longboarding with a mini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang..... Was hoping i could buy them somewhere. Do you hire out?

:)

Holy cow @BSharpRanch!! Thank you so much for coming back and updating us with your adventures. I can't believe I didn't know about you on the forum until now! What an amazing thing you've created. Are you still long boarding with your littles???! I cannot even fathom the coordination you'd need to drive a PAIR while long boarding. Man, that's just amazing!

Holy cow @BSharpRanch!! Thank you so much for coming back and updating us with your adventures. I can't believe I didn't know about you on the forum until now! What an amazing thing you've created. Are you still long boarding with your littles???! I cannot even fathom the coordination you'd need to drive a PAIR while long boarding. Man, that's just amazing!
You're welcome 😊

I broke my ankle last year (NOT Boardjoring), this was my first time out on the trail since then. It felt great to be out again!

I will only be doing it single till I feel my confidence return😁

I'm just so impressed! Skijoring impresses the heck out of me, I'm just not that coordinated. Your board-joring is a whole other level of awesome! How on earth did you come up with the concept??

I'm just so impressed! Skijoring impresses the heck out of me, I'm just not that coordinated. Your board-joring is a whole other level of awesome! How on earth did you come up with the concept??
I seen everyone enjoying skijoring and thought it looked like fun. But I live in the desert, so, no snow. So through trial and error, I figured out how to skijore year around using longboards with wheel barrow wheels, and call it Boardjoring!

Latest posts

Back