Long time lurker, first time poster

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonAlly

Reaction score
Hi Everybody !

I have been reading this forum for quite some time now and finally decided it was time to introduce myself. I am owned by an 8 yo Haflinger pony named Ally and a 9 yo mini horse, Bonnie. Bonnie and I fell in love at first sight at an auction a little over a year ago when I was looking for a companion for my TWH in the hopes that he would be calmer with a buddy. I had no expectations other than I wanted a mare or gelding that didn't bite, would let me pick up it's feet, and didn't have an obvious snotty nose or anything like that. I never expected to be totally taken in by this little one but I can say that I now know what is meant by "heart horse". She's mine.
default_wub.png
I love, love, lover her ! She doesn't do anything but be a cutie pie.

I don't yet know how to post pictures but I will try attaching one of Bonnie from last month at her birthday party.

I love this board and learn a lot from all of you. My name is Stacy and I'm from Pennsylvania.

Welcome Stacy!
default_saludando.gif

Yup, minis DO get into the heart easily and deeply!!

Nice to have you here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to group. ANd, you'll probably soon learn its hard to have just one, they wrap around our hearts in no time.

Welcome from Ontario, Canada.

This is a really great forum, isn't it? Lots of helpful people and whenever you have a problem there will be lots of advice and suggestions.

I can't figure out how to put the picture in my post but I put it in the gallery and there it is on the main page !!!
default_aktion033.gif

saludando.gif
Hello Stacy, welcome from Italy. Your horses are adorable.
wub.gif
I bought my first mini to keep my Haflinger company but they hated each other so I then bought another mini to keep the first one company
laugh.gif
2 became many within a year.

You will find many friends here with great advice.

Hi Stacy and welcome from Wales in the UK.
default_saludando.gif

Glad you have decided to stop 'lurking'.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Stacey. Welcome from Australia. Before you know it your one will be many and your heart will expand to love them all.
default_wub.png

Welcome from Maine, Stacy! Would love to see pictures of your halflinger! My favorite breed
default_smile.png
and of course your little mini
default_wub.png

Welcome from Maryland!!! I'm impressed you only have one mini after a year! LOL!
laugh.gif

I would love to have a whole herd of minis, but the fact is that I barely have enough room for my pony and mini. I live in the suburbs and am very, very lucky to have what I do. Maybe someday, I will be able to move to the country and have more. Maybe I could have a mini retirement home ! I'll take the old camp or petting zoo minis.
default_yes.gif

Hi
saludando.gif
Welcome from North Carolina.

Love those minis and Haflingers too! But watch out... those minis multiply somehow. I started with just one as a buddy for my welsh driving pony. Now I have 3 matched sorrels with flaxen manes. 1 sort of looks like a mini Haflinger, especially in harness. I understand how they can worm their way right into your heart!
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back