Long shot - boarding in MA?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abby P

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All, I know we're scattered all over the world, but just in case - does anyone know of a good barn (or backyard situation) that could accommodate a mini and is located either along I-95 between the RI border and 495 (Wrentham, Plainville, Attleboro, etc.) or along 495 between 95 and the MA Pike (Upton, Franklin, etc.)? Musts are dry lot and trail access. He's in a paddock with a shelter now and is happy that way but I don't think he'd mind being stalled at night either. I also think he'd do fine in the right herd. Where he is now it is just very hard for me to get there more than once a week since it's well off my commute route and adds quite a lot of driving time if I try to swing by on a work day. Recommendations appreciated!

Did you try posting on the MA horse FB pages? I think there is Mass Horseman or horsepeople of something, if you google MA horse FB it should pop up.

I just looked there is Mass Horse People and Mass Horse Talk, both you have to join. And NewHorse.com

Last edited:
Thank you both! I haven't joined any of those, but I am going to see a place on Wednesday, we'll see. It's a small place, basic, but good trail access and no grass in the paddocks which would be a big win. It's a trainer's place and she actually has some driving know-how so that could also be helpful! I do miss the old "yellow board" for stuff like this! :)

Latest posts

Back