LOL! Had ta share a funny pic...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue_C.

Reaction score
biggrin.gif
My neighbour and her daughter came over the other evening to see the foals, good thing they brought their cameras.

I put these small barrels out for the horses to roll around and have fun with. Looks like Little Diva got more than her money's worth.
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

Divaoverabarrel.jpg

How cute!
wub.gif
I love to see pictures of the foals playing with their toys
smile.gif
!

How funny!! Need to get some of those for my horses.

THANK YOU for sharing that! Your picture is making the rounds of my office.

(I work at at TB breeding farm)

Maybe you should send it to Equusite!

JJay

I really envy you BRAVE breeders.............this is the reward you get for taking chances. That baby is beyond adorable!

Too wonderful! I gave my kids a huge kids ball yesterday and should have bought more than one. There wer 4 of em saying mine, no mine, I'll have to snap a pic later on.

That is TOO CUTE!
biggrin.gif
Looks like shes haveing "a barrel of fun!"

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Ever Cute!
laugh.gif

Brought a Smile to my face!
biggrin.gif

Erin

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
wub.gif
I just love seeing photos of the foals at play! My friend Cyndi has a great shot of her little colt going head over heels over a big ball he was playing with. I'll see if I can find it.

OK...I found it! This is Cyndi D's "Twister" when he was just a foal. This picture always cracks me up!
laugh.gif

f3428945.jpg

And here's another cute mini photo I found while looking for Twister's. I've had this saved on my computer for AGES....don't remember where I got it or who it belongs to. Does anyone know? It's one of the cutest shots of a mini foal I've ever seen. Almost looks like a stuffed toy.
wub.gif

f3428948.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O---M---GOSH!!!!!!! LOVE the BALL!!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Now that one would have been hard to take. I'd of been laughing so hard.
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

How cute Sue and SHE is very CUTE!!! What a character!

Those pics are toooo cute! We have some of the larger balls that we bought at WalMart and ours love to play with them, but we have one 2 year old stallion "Ringo" that plays with his so rough he pops them often. He will take his whole body and lay on them while trying to bite it.
rolleyes.gif
Knucklehead! I haven't been around anytime that it has popped while he was on it, I would love to see his face when it happens.
biggrin.gif

BTW-where did you get your barrels? Those look like something else I could throw out with the show horses to keep them happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a darling picture! That needs to be posted on a cutting horse site, titled something like, How do you go around them? cute pic! Lavonne

Latest posts

Back