LIVE FROM TULSA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
HEY EVERYBODY, WHAT A SHOW. I WISH EVERYONE WAS HERE, BUT ACTUALLY YOU ARE SEEING THE CLASSES AS SOON AS WE ARE.

THIS COVERAGE IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE. BUT, WE NEED YOU GUYS. FLANDERS PHOTO AND VIDEO HAS PUT THIS ALL TOGETHER FOR US AND IT IS NOT CHEAP. I WAS JUST UP VISITING WITH THEM AND THEIR HAS BEEN SO MANY HITS THAT HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER HE CAN FOOT THE BILL FOR US. SO PLEASE CALL IN YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS IF YOU WANT THIS TO CONTINUE.

MORE THAN ANY THING I KNOW OF THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO PROMOTE OUR MINIATURES. PLEASE.

THIS IS THE NUMBER AT TULSA. IT IS THE AMHR SHOW OFFICE NUMBER. 918 376 6040

LaVern is right. Please call the office and make a donation - they don't care what amount - they just need donations to keep the webcast going. The comments on the other threads will tell you the picture quality is great and so is the sound. Please keep this great service going and our thanks to John Flanders of Flanders Video for doing this.

Mark

Done, Mark. And thanks for the reminder, LaVern.

*waves at Mark in center ring all the way from Washington state*
hapydancsmil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reminder Renee...just called and donated my $$$ too...LOVE having the live feed!!!

Tracy

I would gladly donate, but it is not accessible for Mac users. I may donate anyway, as this is a very worthwhile cause, but it is a bit odd, as most video formats are Mac-friendly, and so much of professional video/graphic work is done on Macs.

(and, from what I understand, this is not accessible even to the most up-to-date systems)

Ah well...back to the point at hand -- this is a great thing and definitely should be supported!

Hi,

I have not found any place at Horse shows online that I can make an password?? Can someone help?

Thanks,

Jenny

Jenny -

The link for the live webcast is not on Horseshowsonline.com. You can find the link at the pinned topic at the top of the forum page. I hope you enoy it.

Mark

I would gladly donate, but it is not accessible for Mac users. I may donate anyway, as this is a very worthwhile cause, but it is a bit odd, as most video formats are Mac-friendly, and so much of professional video/graphic work is done on Macs.
(and, from what I understand, this is not accessible even to the most up-to-date systems)

Ah well...back to the point at hand -- this is a great thing and definitely should be supported!
I have a Mac and I can see it.....????? I would call in and ask why you can't see it.

Latest posts

Back