Little Tucker is missing!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be putting up flyers with pictures, ads in the local newspapers, offering a reward, contacting the local authorities and humane society, vets, rescues...
That is exactly what I did when my Tagalong disappeared...
default_sad.png

I hope you find Tucker and his story has a happy ending...

Still haven't found Tucker. I've notified everyone and done everything else I can think of doing. My biggest fear is that he ran into the woods and never made it out. The only places remotely nearby are all neighbors that know him and are aware he is missing. It's very hot here right now and if he doesn't have acess to water.....
default_new_shocked.gif
We do have a few coyotes here and it sickens me to even think about it. I have a horrible feeling about this....

Thank you all for your good wishes for Tucker and please keep praying for his safe return.

th_Tucker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh No
default_no.gif
, I was so hoping to read he was home. I am wondering if REO could be right, do you think it is possible someone took him?

horseplay-- I don't think so.. He isn't friendly enough with strangers and usually won't let them touch him, let alone catch him. I wish I knew that he is ok.

I was just checking in to see if you had any news of little Tucker ...hopefully hes just on a little doggie tour and will be home soon with lots of stories. keeping my finers crossed!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!! TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I let three dogs outside just a bit ago and FOUR came back in!! I don't know where he was or how he got home, but he is back and besides being a bit dirty looks no worse for his adverture! I would love to hear his story on this one! He's a very independant dog and generally not very cuddly. He keeps following me around and wanting me to hold him! I think I like that part!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers! That's what found him his way home!

WOW. Lucky dog...

Now what are you going to do about his barking?

WOO HOO!!! Welcome back Tucker.

Maybe his adventure will have impressed on him just how good he has it there and he won't want to go exploring again. LOL

Did he ditch the collar?

That is amazing and he is lucky after this time he made it home!! Did he ditch the collar while he was gone or did he arrive home wearing it? Sure glad he is ok!! I bet you guys are HAPPY!!!

Just brainstorming... If this was my dog, I wouldn't want to put a shock collar on him again. Have you tried a citronella spray collar? You might also look into the ultrasonic no bark devices. I would even put his bark on cue, sort of like an on/off switch. You can do this with positive training, and though it's not instant, it can really work well.

Oh thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

So happy to see he came home. Maybe he hid under the porch or some hidey hole???? Just happy he is back with you!!!!

Back