Little things I sculpted

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I used to use clay long ago. Maybe I'll dust off the things I made and take photos one of these days.

But for now...........

Here are some things that I sculpted.
I only use my fingers and a whittled toothpick.
They are all only a few inches tall.

Here is a little cat face I did. I put it on a tiny box as a thank you gift.
It has actual plastic whiskers! LOL
100_3858.jpg

Here are a few horse heads I've done. Each one was done alone by hand. I'm going to really try and make an extra nice one that I can make a mold from!
Each of these were commissioned pieces or as gifts, done with my fingers and toothpick.
000_4144-1.jpg

THEpin.jpg

This one has matching earrings
perfect-1.jpg

Thumper.jpg

000_4090.jpg

100_1648.jpg

This is a box I did for my mom. I made by hand everything on it.
Picture013.jpg

I was asked if I could do a whippet head and here it is! I think I did a good job. It's to go on a wooden box. It's not painted yet or anything. My first time doing a dog
default_smile.png

IMG_0440.jpg

Wonderful!!! I just love that butterfly box! What a great box to keep little treasures in!

Simply amazing! Love your works of art!

Lois

These are so beautiful! you have talented fingers, I love the horse heads and their eyes, the dog is perfect also.What do you use to get them so shiny?

you are awesome! Still really love the horse heads!!! Great job Robin!

Thank you!!!!! I was afraid to put my stuff out to see LOL. These are just a few. I don't look at pictures for the horses. For the dog I did look to see what a Whippet looks like. I can't believe I got all those footballs the same size LOL.

Some times I use spray and some times clear fingernail polish.
default_smile.png

They are even more beautiful in person! I have one of Thumper!!

Latest posts

Back