Little suprise package

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Well we got home from graduation yesterday and found this little suprise package........

526523_10151123148971153_1905425459_n.jpg

Shes not very old in this pic. We were only gone for 4 hours and she wasnt there in the morning before we left. Now my mom finally got a filly to keep out of this mare, but I have convinced her that Mya needs a pony......So that said I have to take care of the paperwork for her.

Can somebody help me figure out the costs. AMHR, I am not a member and dont want to be at this point. So I need to find out if I can registure her with out being a member, if so how much? How much is it to do a late stud report as that was never done either?

My plan for her is to be a line line for Mya. By the time she is old enough to do it, Mya will be old enough to know how to do it. She should be black and white, two bright blue eyes. The other side of her is the same, but her face is black. Her side with the white face has a black ear and the side that the face is black has a white ear........Her sire is a frame overo, I think if, which is a HUGE if she ever gets bred I will do the LWO test.

Congrats!

Cannot wait to see her once her legs straighten up!

Congratulations what a cutie.

In AMHR you have to be a member to do any paperwork.

Membership - $65

Registration fee for weanlings - $20

Late Stallion Report - $25

So your looking at paying $110.

Very nice. I really like her color, she reminds me of my filly Sky whom I lost back in 2007. Do you have a pic of her face? Congrats.

Latest posts

Back