Little Steppers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnShadowsFarm

Reaction score
I want to publicly thank Christine of Little Steppers for EXCELLENT customer service above and beyond the call. I recently ordered some Pregnamare tests from her. Because of the nationwide heatwave recently, I requested faster shipping with extra cool packs. Christine not only accomodated my request but made extra efforts to be sure that the packing was exceptional and the delivery the best possible even though it cost her to do so.

Christine...I've had tremndous problems with the vet supply companies..vaccine arriving warm even with their efforst to ship it cool. YOU were able to provide excellent service and great communication...

Simply....THANK YOU, Christine!

Felicia

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Christine have a website?
rolleyes.gif

Felicia, I agree with you :)

I got my newborn foal blankets from her and they were wonderful :) I still put them on almost all my foals right after they are born unless they are born in July!! (Summer here :)

Susan O.

I have bought a harness and halters and leads from Christine. The shipping was fast and the quality of the equipment I bought was awesome!!! Christine takes care of her customers!!
yes.gif

We have also bought halters and blankets from Christine! She did everything possible to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. Everything we got was of high quality and she has great prices!

Christine is also extremely helpful when inquiring about a horse she has for sale! She goes out of her way to get information for you about the horse and is very patient and gives you time to make decisions.

Thank you Christine!

OHMEGOSH!!! Is it my birthday?? Blushing here..

There are sooo many GREAT people in the Mini world..I want to thank YOU All for being the best customers!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back