Little noses out of joint

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercysmom

Reaction score
After not seeing the girls for a week, I was glad to get home to see everyone.

Nefertiti was probably the happiest to see me. She whinnied and started following me everywhere I went, her nose on me. She supervised me cleaning the barn and then went into a prancing, bucking and galloping display. Weatherly and Enterprise behaved similarly.

Indy was busy pruning under the fence. Mercy was a bit standoffish and Freedom gave me the cold shoulder for a few hours. Finally, once I got her inside, she warmed up enough to me since I was spooning up dinner.
default_rolleyes.gif
She had to have her backside scratched... and then she started getting snuggly again.

Mercy decided she wanted to play before I brought her in and finally, everyone was settled.

Whew!

Denise

Welcome home, Denise. How was your vacation?

When you've caught your breath--please send me an email with directions on how to help me help Rosie learn to side step.
default_smile.png

Still catching my breath - from vacation to car trip to work...

Karla - If you are around this weekend, I can SHOW you how to train a horse to sidepass... it is easy!
default_smile.png

Off to the lake for racing tonight - I had hoped to sail when I was in Newport but they did not have enough people to go out. My favorite was in the shop getting major repairs done.

Denise

Latest posts

Back