Little nationals brag & thank you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wee Horse Farm

Reaction score
Pam & Scott Queer of Coventry Lane Farm own a colt that we bred and they took him to the nationals & did really well! I didn't want to steal Pam's thunder, but she said I could tell y'all.

Little Wee Lord of the Ring was Top Ten in stallions 33-35 and took RESERVE NATIONAL CHAMPION in multi-color stallion! I'm so excited!! It's a dream come true for me as a breeder, since among my breeding goals are color and pattern.

Pam & Scott worked hard with Lordy this year. He won a lot locally and ended up doing great at Nationals. Thanks you two! Hope the rest of you don't mind my little wee brag! But I'm walking on air. I am so glad they took Lordy to his potential.

Here's a picture of Lordy & Pam outside the center in Tulsa with his reserve ribbon & silver award.
wub.gif
Lordy's mom, Candy, still lives with us (always will, have had her 12 years) and I told her about it.........she has a little extra strut in her 18-year-old trot today.

f2408612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember seeing him nice nice boy!

Congrats!

Bonnie

I saw on the report how well he did and was really happy for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You should be so proud!!!

champagne.gif

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

He's very handsome!
yes.gif

I saw in in the results and thought like you how proud to be the breeder. Congratulations. Gorgeous horse!
aktion033.gif

You deserve to have a little extra strut to your walk also! He's very nice, congrats!!

Congratulations Karen, Pam and Scott!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
and of course LORDY!

Pictures just do not do this boy justice. He is incredible in person!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Great Job Pam & Scott. Lordy always was my favorite foal at Karen's farm.

He has a 1/2 brother who is Shamless & he is a great looker also.

You have made a dream come true for yourselves & for Karen too
wub.gif

I understand you all did great with your other horses too
biggrin.gif

I bet you guys walked home on the clouds!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes.gif
cjmm

Congratulations!!!! Nice horse and what wonderful placings!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

His color & markings are exceptional. Well done Pam & Scott!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Carol

Hello Everyone
saludando.gif

What a trip to the Nationals, which was our first time attending. The horses and classes were unreal to say the least. We received 9 Top Tens plus Lordy's award of Reserve was the best feeling I ever had, especially when they announced our number and his name...my mind went blank ! Everyone was nice and very helpful there and we are glad that we went to the Nationals and we will be going back next year as well. Our offical picture will be in Decembers issue of the Journal.

Special "Thanks" to Karen and all our other good friends, too many to list, that had faith in us and wished us "Good Luck" at the Nationals before we left for Oklahoma.

Now I have to figure where to put Lordy's silver platter, I told Lordy that was his "cookie" tray, ha ha ..

aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back