Little mare doing better

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spottedmini

Reaction score
My sons little mare a 4 year old mini is at WSU she lost her foal first time mom now she is in recovery hopefully she will pull thru.
She is a sweet girl at this point her vet bill is at 5000 but of course who can put a price on a life. when I choose my minis I wanted registered so I would have an idea as far as what size is in there line.

My sons little mare a 4 year old mini is at WSU she lost her foal first time mom now she is in recovery hopefully she will pull thru.
She is a sweet girl at this point her vet bill is at 5000 but of course who can put a price on a life. when I choose my minis I wanted registered so I would have an idea as far as what size is in there line.
So sorry. I’m sending positive energy in your little mares direction. I hope that she’ll soon be on the mend.

Oh shoot, I'm so sorry to hear @Spottedmini. These little guys get into our hearts and sometimes teach us a lesson that love really has no price tag. I hope the funds come into your family that it's easy to pay for her care. Also sending light and love that she recovers fully and quickly.

Latest posts

Back