Little Mans Blue Babys Rowdy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
I had to put my wonderful mare Blue Baby down today. I haven't stopped crying and probably won't for quite some time. She was a multi AMHA World Champion and reserve World Grand Champion SR mare. And she was also an AMHR National Grand Champion Sr mare. She was simply the sweetest mare. The farm won't be the same without her and neither will my heart. She was fine last night and down when my husband went to do chores this morning. Some how she broke her right rear leg, very high near her hip. I kissed her nose before the vet gave her the shot and was with her when the pain went away...........

From her younger days....

bluebabyrowdy.jpg

And recently

bluebabye.jpg

Rest in peace my beautiful girl........

How old was she????

I am so sorry. I know they become like members of our families.

Lildrummer

I am very sorry for the loss of your beautiful mare. I can tell how much you loved her.
default_no.gif

I am so so sorry to hear this! My heart breaks for you too! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and probably cry a little too!

You can tell by her eyes that she was beautiful inside and out. My deepest condolences go out to you and your husband Tami.

Oh no Tami! I'm SO very sorry you lost your beloved Blue Baby.
default_crybaby.gif

She was a beauty. I know she'll live forever in your heart. {{{{{Hug}}}}}

Oh, I am so sorry. That is a gorgeous mare that I am sure was ahead of her time in refinement and beauty. I know your pain is so great today, she was obviously so well loved and cared for.
default_crybaby.gif

default_no.gif
Oh Tami! I'm SOOOOOOOO sorry to hear you lost your mare......... So sorry to hear that!
default_no.gif

Tami, my thoughts are with you during this sad time.

xox Leonie xox

Tami, my thoughts are with you during this sad time.

xox Leonie xox

Latest posts

Back